thinking about his words...

« Older   Newer »
Jammarst
TOPIC_ICON9  view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 19:45

I open this topic where we can talk about James says and to give an opinion.

I had this idea because are so many days that I think about some his words, in the last convention in Uk Waterall tour 08 He talked about a new project in Uk and He said that He'll stay away from his house for 9 month. We know now about Moonshott movie, but if He started to filming in May and in August He'll go to Atlanta for Dragoncon I don't think that He'll stay 9 month for filming just a movie, I hope that He'll stay away because have an other project maybe Torchwood, I don't know. What do you think about? Have you any idea about? image image

sissico
view post Posted on 4/6/2008, 08:36

CITAZIONE (Jammarst @ 2/6/2008, 20:45)
I open this topic where we can talk about James says and to give an opinion.

I had this idea because are so many days that I think about some his words, in the last convention in Uk Waterall tour 08 He talked about a new project in Uk and He said that He'll stay away from his house for 9 month. We know now about Moonshott movie, but if He started to filming in May and in August He'll go to Atlanta for Dragoncon I don't think that He'll stay 9 month for filming just a movie, I hope that He'll stay away because have an other project maybe Torchwood, I don't know. What do you think about? Have you any idea about? image image

I'm agree with you, I don't think that he'll stay 9 month away from his house only for filming Moonshott movie, is very provable that there is some new project, perhaps nothing is sure. I guess Torchwood, but I also hope something new. We have to wait! image image

Jammarst
view post Posted on 4/6/2008, 13:12

It's so strange that there are so few news about torchwood I'm afraid that we'll not to see Captain John again :( image

ruby76
view post Posted on 5/6/2008, 13:52

Mmmmh I 'm also agree with you Jammarst, I don't think James will shooting Moon shoot for 9 months, it's impossibile. about Torchwood I don't know, I hope so we can to go in Cardiff to meet him image

Jammarst
view post Posted on 17/8/2008, 21:56

We don't understand nothing yet image

james/spike
view post Posted on 18/8/2008, 08:15

I also don't understand anything, not even on the forum(sorry yahoo group) Barrowan not say whether James will (I hope) at least that is not something which he has not spoken for scaramanzia (but now you should know) o. .. I don't understand anything! :1zbz7g7.gif:

Edited by james/spike - 20/8/2008, 08:45

JamesMyHero
view post Posted on 19/8/2008, 08:10

yeah, it's very strange....It's possibile that the project in UK is about Torchwood, but Captain John is not in the new season...maybe a new work.... image
We hope to discover it as soon as possible I'm so curious image

6 replies since 2/6/2008, 19:45   136 views