Interesting and funny, stories, gossip, quote...

« Older   Newer »
Jammarst
TOPIC_ICON2  view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 10:28

I read this today :rm_shifty.gif:

CITAZIONE
Can you take off your shirt?

* (9-03 DragonCon) James, immediately responds in an OBVIOUSLY unhappy tone, "F*** NO!". The audience roars in support of James.] (in a obviously perturbed, upset tone… his expression made it obvious that he was quite upset and was NOT pleased that once again someone had yelled at him to disrobe!) Who said that? Stand on up, honey. Come on up here. As the young woman who had yelled out the demand approached the stage, James says to her, "You got a bra on?" She nods yes. James, still seeming displeased by her request, says in kind of controlled but sort of daring tone, "Let's see it baby." To the surprise of James and the audience, the woman unbuttons her shirt without hesitation. She unbuttons it and takes her arms out but the shirt is still hanging around her waist where it is tucked into her pants. She motions like, "there, I've done it" or something, and James says - I think - , "you've unbuttoned it." He then repeats her own demand back to her saying, "Take your shirt off". The woman holds her arms up motioning as if to say it is off. James says, "No it ain't" -- since she still had the shirt on around her waist. To everyone's surprise, rather than taking her shirt the rest of the way off, she takes off her bra. James gives a smiling, shocked look to the audience. He walks over to the woman and they slap hands in a "high five" and then he gives her a quick hug.] [The woman puts her bra and shirt back on] (Still smiling and laughing) You Rock! I’m still not going to take my shirt off, but you rock. James says something I can't make out then high fives her again] A brave soul. (Shakes head and says) I'm a fan of yours. D**n, braver than me. Next Day Apology - “I just want to apologize to anyone if I offended them. I was trying to make a point of what it feels like to be asked to take your shirt off on demand, and she didn’t seem to care. I’m impressed by her courage, but I’m not like that and I was kind of expecting her to wuss out and she really didn’t. And I didn’t mean for that to happen. If there were any kids in the audience, those really don’t exist in real life.

0 replies since 21/3/2009, 10:28   74 views